Status
Not open for further replies.
Milk has too low a fat content to really be useful. Not sure what you mean with canna flour. I guess I could sift in some trichs. They'll decarb quite well while baking.

Google canna milk and canna flour and you will see how it is made.... people bake with them (and with canna butter) and make canna bread...

Tons of canna recipes out there for most anything that you can think of that can be baked...

:smokeout:

Google canna milk and canna flour and you will see how it is made.... people bake with them (and with canna butter) and make canna bread...

Tons of canna recipes out there for most anything that you can think of that can be baked...

:smokeout:
No doubt. Can't say I've really looked for them, but it sure makes sense that i am not the first to think about it.

I am the kind of person that likes to reinvent the wheel just to see if I can make it roll faster. We'll see what I come up with. Might suck (likely), or might be the best thing since silced (non-canna) bread.

partytime.gif

I got an state of are bud grinder. Oh yeah a Blue handled pair of dollar store scizzers. And let's not forget my high end light assistant for rolling in dark places a box of wodden matches. And that was my b day wait to see what santa brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back