Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful time of the year. I love the Holidays may everyone have a peaceful and a eventfull time where ever you live in this great world. Today is My BIRTHDAY 55 and still alive oh yeah getting older is not for sissys LMAO.

BUD SHOT MBAPView attachment 991092
Happy Birthday to you @F.N. may you have a great day.

Too old to ryde the sled behind the dogs, an injury would seriously mess with my life style. Periods with no sun or wind a gasoline genny charges the storage batteries.
Solar and wind power mate. Fuck yeah!
You know something. I've always said that if I won the lottery I'd spend the lot on some land in the middle of nowhere, small island if possible and pay some Canadian mountain men to train me up to live off nothing but the land. got farmers in the family so that sides sorted.
You can do that shit under 15ft of snow though! Fuck bear grills mate I'll get you to come show me how it's done!

Merry Christmas @Taipan :xmas:
You too
merry-christmas-wishes-images.jpg

Solar and wind power mate. Fuck yeah!
You know something. I've always said that if I won the lottery I'd spend the lot on some land in the middle of nowhere, small island if possible and pay some Canadian mountain men to train me up to live off nothing but the land. got farmers in the family so that sides sorted.
You can do that shit under 15ft of snow though! Fuck bear grills mate I'll get you to come show me how it's done!
I would suggest a tropical island, totally simplifies things, but you will need to factor in tropical cyclones:rofl:, always a fuckingcatch, makes life exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back