Status
Not open for further replies.
I went too the pharmacy and I asked the lady are you serving medical cannabis, she said yes but it ain’t the street stuff. I said why becuse its sold by guys with suits !!!!

I said I’m well equppied, shit I’ve gotta post some pics of last seed order aswell.

I’m going too get some creme cheese which has 17 percent thc and 17 percent cbd with the lovely terpene profile of the cheese... Cheese is already a relaxing strain and with the high cbd will be a smoke in heaven.
I like the sound of cheese with cbd. Is that strain from Sweet Seeds?

I like the sound of cheese with cbd. Is that strain from Sweet Seeds?

It’s called cream & cheese cbd

I was released I think this year 2018

It’s been well developed I’m guessing as they usually sell strains from reputable breeders. It’s also amazing as most strains are 1:1 with both ratios of 9 percent... just recently people started growing 1 percent cbd strain aswell..... but too have a strsian in the high 17 percents in both categories..... this is a ground breaker. It’s going too be real powerful on the thc effect... with the cbd 17 percent I don’t know what to expect...

It’s been a solid decade for breeders too realise the world of cbd strains....

For example there cbd hash plant was created with conjunction with cbd crew, it was a later released strain under the seedsman brand. It then I think a such a good strain why would a well known breeder give such a diamond of a strain away.

So if it’s matching the description of sweet seeds, maybe it is.

Last edited:
Oh s###itt excuse me it’s flipping 22 percent thc, what the hell, with 18 percent cbd....

I’ve knever been this excited, excuse me... I’ve got like 18 different varieties stocked up. From super lemon haze too strawberry lemonade lol.... too gorilla girl.... but this one is a fatal attraction .

Oh s###itt excuse me it’s flipping 22 percent thc, what the hell, with 18 percent cbd....

I’ve knever been this excited, excuse me... I’ve got like 18 different varieties stocked up. From super lemon haze too strawberry lemonade lol.... too gorilla girl.... but this one is a fatal attraction .
If they were auto I'd be all over this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back