Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening stones. Just spent half an hour online and got nowhere so thought I'd ask here. Do any of you guys rig your leccy meter? I'm gonna be a tenner a day this time next month and it's crippling me already so decided I'm gonna have to give it a bash. Any pointers or links would be awesome as I failed to locate a decent instructional video.
Be careful mate or you could be crippled or even dead for real!

P1050363_edited (1)_edited (1).jpeg
P1050638_edited.jpeg

[HASHTAG]#showusyerbushbeitbeaverorspider[/HASHTAG] eh :shrug:
hmmm i remember going through a lil period where i discovered hashtags,even though im still not sure what they are hmmm i guess most of the yer is my doing....sorry peeps i had no idea what i was doing at the time.
so il show ya the time i made spagbol
001 (10).JPG

:gary:

[HASHTAG]#showusyerbushbeitbeaverorspider[/HASHTAG] eh :shrug:
hmmm i remember going through a lil period where i discovered hashtags,even though im still not sure what they are hmmm i guess most of the yer is my doing....sorry peeps i had no idea what i was doing at the time.
so il show ya the time i made spagbol
View attachment 990916
:gary:
Looks marvelous, though I think the pasta is a wee bit too "al-dente" for my taste. :biggrin:

Be careful mate or you could be crippled or even dead for real!
Yeah I'm not too keen on the idea but needs must. Know plenty folk that do it but can't ask them cos they're not the sort of guys I'd want knowing there's 2000w blazin in my attic lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back