Status
Not open for further replies.
j
Cheers trail:pass:

Wait until you know my mothers origin:crying:
The mom's family are located still today from a small valley in South Tirol alps living between 1000-2500 meters ( 3280-8200 feet) as animal and fruit farmers and still do, maybe that's the reason why i was 4 years servicing as Mountain Trooper as Staff Sergeant only acting as...
View attachment 990854
just more awesomeness!:bow:
that pic
takes me down and in
Psyche's home

Im just really into history and recently listened to a great 5 part podcast called wrath of the khans.
It documented the rise of the mongol empire and was a great listen.

It was by dan carlin he does a series called hardcore history. He covers everything from roman empire to ww2.
Sounds nerdy but he makes it so interesting.
About the wrath i can tell you i had it in the past when i was young, i have 5 cousins all previously convicted by violence and me the only one without, because i learned as young boy that a beast is inside me which better should sleep all day long and from history the Mongolian Empire i think was the true first world wide empire except north and south america, but i can be wrong...

About the wrath i can tell you i had it in the past when i was young, i have 5 cousins all previously convicted by violence and me the only one without, because i learned as young boy that a beast is inside me which better should sleep all day long and from history the Mongolian Empire i think was the true first world wide empire except north and south america, but i can be wrong...
no one had an empire as large as the Great Khan's

and....the DANCING WORD......can still be heard..........
P1030963_edited.jpeg
P1050526.JPG
over in FESTIVUS TOWNE!

I think so, even the Romans didn't have i think...
not even. The Romans, being good bureaucrats, had a long lived empire. After the Mongols rode across the globe I don't think they knew what to do next. Their skillful wildness has fired my imagination since boyhood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back