Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bro, never had the chance to try this strain:shrug:

It's a must grow for sure. I kinda feel like i got taken on this year's illuminatos. All have been short and squat plants except cookies so far

Looking good @Mossy really loving the colors!

:d5: Me Too..:pass:..and I Love bud grown in the cold season..it is always Sweeter....

Morning @TheMongol :bighug:..we haven't killed you with over work yet...:deadhorse:..if you still have the energy to Laugh....

Passing it back @Mossy :pass: now got to hit the bong of hash:hookah: welcome to have some but be careful it's homegrown Mephisto

Cheers @STILLSMOKIN ....:pass:..I haven't Tried a Mephisto yet......on me to do list.....

Hey @Dabber ready to battle next year?:bighug:

Gladiator Ready...............
SHnz.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get HSO seeds in usa?

Doesn't show a usa option. Is Humboldt seeds the same as hso? Cause i want hso blue dream
I have no clue man. I was just being a smart ass...
I was hoping you'd reply with "From where?" So I could keep it going
:pass:

Doesn't show a usa option. Is Humboldt seeds the same as hso? Cause i want hso blue dream
Herbies carries HSO...may want to double check with @HSO-Mark though...
Or at least compare logos lol

We don't need no stinkin odor control!

:headbang::smoking:

Oh...I'll look Forward to seeing them @pop22 .......30 Black Dragon females.............:dragon2:.........what are you doing for stench control...?......:coffee:...30 together could raise the house roof a few feet..:biggrin:

Wey Hey..the Dragons have started to sex....

family-looking-up-at-house-floating-above-empty-lot-rear-view-picture-id200116202-001

Now how do we get back in there...?....:pass:

@Weed Warrior :bighug:..some times Life just steps up with steel toe capped boots ........:oops1:I'll Wish you a Happier 2019 :cheersmate:

Ooops..I guess I didn't Post this yesterday huh...?...:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back