Status
Not open for further replies.
How was the holiday Bushy?
It was ok, but I still feel like I'm rocking on the boat.

hey guys! Bushy is back?! Welcome back bud!!
Thanks buddy, but I wish the water was flowing at the house. Seems like a repeat of last year with no water during Christmas but this time it wasn't the well pump.

@bushmasterar15 - i was looking at one of your grows last night and man, you are putting me to shame at day 19 buddy!! :D
I couldn't do it without all your help and all the other encouraging members. But them outdoors put me to shame. Hope one day I can atleast compete on your level there.

Thanks buddy, but I wish the water was flowing at the house. Seems like a repeat of last year with no water during Christmas but this time it wasn't the well pump.

OH no!! Not water issues...shit bud!

I couldn't do it without all your help and all the other encouraging members. But them outdoors put me to shame. Hope one day I can atleast compete on your level there.

Would love to see what you could do outdoors man!! Its a whole other bunch of challenges out there under the often vengeful wrath of mother nature. ;)

Life's good here...hot as hell:hothot: I Have all my flowering plants drying, most of it should be ready to jar up tomorrow. Seedlings are really struggling with the heat, growth is very slow, they are too fragile to handle full sun yet and my grow box is to hot to run until around 10pm so not enough light to really reach potential. I may start again if they don't look better in a couple of days.
Hey man, going alright thanks. How are things for you? Plants rocking on your end bud?

OH no!! Not water issues...shit bud!

Would love to see what you could do outdoors man!! Its a whole other bunch of challenges out there under the often vengeful wrath of mother nature. ;)
It wasn't nice to have the 500gal tank empty into the lower laundry room shortly after we got home. Not looking forward to maybe digging trench to put in a different line direct from the well house. Using the storage tanks to supply the house was easier but this way is probably what should've been done in the first place.

Life's good here...hot as hell:hothot: I Have all my flowering plants drying, most of it should be ready to jar up tomorrow. Seedlings are really struggling with the heat, growth is very slow, they are too fragile to handle full sun yet and my grow box is to hot to run until around 10pm so not enough light to really reach potential. I may start again if they don't look better in a couple of days.

Have to check out your thread!! Got lots of harvest pics?
Too bad you couldnt run a stealth cab indoors even for 14-20 days while they are small. You run air conditioning in the house?

It wasn't nice to have the 500gal tank empty into the lower laundry room shortly after we got home. Not looking forward to maybe digging trench to put in a different line direct from the well house. Using the storage tanks to supply the house was easier but this way is probably what should've been done in the first place.

Damn bud!! Hope you catch a break soon man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back