Status
Not open for further replies.
see if those brown leaves are still attached...if they pull out easy like there's nothing holding them then it could be rot

Thanks for the reply. They're still gripping and not coming off easily. The buds aren't soft inside either. That particular bud just looks brown and has more red hairs than the others, plus it's the only one with dying sugar leaves

Looks all too familiar to me. Do what JRaven suggested. I am 99.99% certain its bud rot from the pic. Open it up and you will be able to tell.

Could be bugs that caused the rot too so check for them!

Just tried a few more leaves. One pulled off easily but the others not. The one that pulled off was still a bit green where it met the stem. I'm at day 81, maybe I should just harvest this anyways to be safe. I have another plant in the tent that is now 1 week into flower that I would rather not mess up. I have been battling humidity the last few weeks and have been worried about this possibility. have been around 60% RH

Just tried a few more leaves. One pulled off easily but the others not. The one that pulled off was still a bit green where it met the stem. I'm at day 81, maybe I should just harvest this anyways to be safe. I have another plant in the tent that is now 1 week into flower that I would rather not mess up. I have been battling humidity the last few weeks and have been worried about this possibility. have been around 60% RH

No need to be hasty. We all only have a pic to see but you have the plant with you so you actually know best, not us!

If you are very concerned, just remove THAT bud, open it up and remove all rotten parts. Looks to me like a big part of the bud can be saved, dried and smoked later to see if you really wanna harvest it?

OR, i could be totally wrong and its not bud rot!

Thanks @Jraven and @Equatorial I've pulled it from the tent for now. Just running out for dinner so will do some exploration when I'm back in a couple hours. Better safe than sorry I assume.
Yes, I like to get that stuff out of the growroom quick :pass:
In my situation I often dismantle those nice fat buds to look for mold:thumbsup:
That's what I'd do, take the one bud off and take it apart. If there's no mold breath a sigh of relief

DSCF1996_1.jpg
DSCF1955_1.jpg
DSCF1961.JPG

here's to an easy fix
if plumbing and easy
were ever in the same sentence
then this one's for you
bushMan
Not an easy fix, got parts, installed and still not working. We're without water on the homefront still. Going to be another crazy Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back