Status
Not open for further replies.
POETRY OF FESTIVUS................................................
P1050363_edited (1)_edited (1).jpeg
WORDS ARE FLYING HOME, COME SEE WHERE THEY PERCH

Good to catch up Arthur , :d5:,, festivus greetings :cheers:
Been a long year guys! Mother passed from dementia, now trying to get dad back up and out in the world... he's been getting more involved in canna, am hoping maybe I can find a local group his age of users. Gonna be a rough holiday season, I see mom everywhere, but we will get thru.

I've popped on and read often, kinda a steady place to come and kinda gather thoughts. I'll be back on and more involved as I wrap up these to photos and get my black friday order broken into...

Been a long year guys! Mother passed from dementia, now trying to get dad back up and out in the world... he's been getting more involved in canna, am hoping maybe I can find a local group his age of users. Gonna be a rough holiday season, I see mom everywhere, but we will get thru.

I've popped on and read often, kinda a steady place to come and kinda gather thoughts. I'll be back on and more involved as I wrap up these to photos and get my black friday order broken into...

may peace follow you
throughout the season

POETRY OF FESTIVUS................................................View attachment 990386 WORDS ARE FLYING HOME, COME SEE WHERE THEY PERCH

I been trying to capture a picture of perpetually growing complete with shadows,,, perhaps a b&w filter
DSCF1949.JPG

Who's that peeking over the [HASHTAG]#Hill[/HASHTAG] is it a [HASHTAG]#monster[/HASHTAG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back