Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, moving on...all good here. Four of my seven eggs have popped their little heads out of the coco and three more to go. Excited to be running a few strains I haven't run before in massive midget, dr Feelgood, GSC from Fastbuds, and Auto Blueberry from Dopeseeds. Also running green crack, and fruit punch as well because they are excellent for flavor and I want some green crack full melt bubble hash!
Be prepared for the GSC..they get pretty tall.Is your green crack from Fast buds too?

551F3F77-3FFA-413C-B1B6-910554FD1529.jpeg
My night just gets better and better,just found the ole Trippy Stix

Be prepared for the GSC..they get pretty tall.Is your green crack from Fast buds too?

Yep! I will be controlling my intensity and spectrum to keep them a little shorter this grow and I will train them anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

evening arty :pass:

will video my first attempt at blunting if i can find me mini tripod :pass:
:pighug:

Evening Archie:pass:
A blunting video that will be awesome , your videos are great to watch!
I made a few blunts in my time but I also used to make what we called "Goddies" I bought a load of massive Filipino Cigars in a really nice humidor and would hollow them out with a screwdriver and fill with bud and you could get 3 teenths in one they took an age to get through and Would leave you devastating fucked. Goddies were called such because they looked like the cigars smoked in the God Father.
For blunts I would use Phillie Blunts and Phillie Sweets (plastic smoking tip removed) We would always remove the outer layer of tobacco leaf as it gave them a bitter taste and just use the tobacco paper made from mashed tobacco (you get this in cheap cigars and split them and roll them.(expensive cigars are wrapped in just leaf).
upload_2018-8-29_20-48-9.png
Phillies_Sweets_Flavoured_American_Cigars_2D_0001.jpg
Phillie sweet are now discontinued and like the name they had a sweet taste
For some neat little ones we would empty a cafe creme (cigarillo's) with a screwdriver like with the "Goddies" but we would also peel of the tobacco leaf and just leave the tobacco paper hollowed out tube.
upload_2018-8-29_20-47-19.png

I've never used White Owls which are another popular blunt cigar,
upload_2018-8-29_20-53-57.jpeg
Although these days it is easy enough to buy blunt wraps.

Well that took me down memory lane for a moment , good times, now I don't touch tobacco anymore so if I smoke a blunt it has to be a tobacco free wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back