Status
Not open for further replies.
WHELP!! LOL got an E mail that made my Month :D I get to be a Judge at the CAG!! Im beyond Stoked!! i DO Plan on being there barring any MAJOR problem which I dont foresee. Sooo,ill see ya there.And Bring the Fire!! Or,ill know LOL!! I hoping I can mention this.I wasnt told I couldnt but Im stupid Happy!! soooo. WOOOOO!!!! Smoke em if ya got em!!

Very cool! Awesome tune as well!

I am doing a nearly exclusive run of CBD autos this winter. Running at least 5 different cbd auto strain each of my two winter runs
I hear "Healing Path Genetics" have some great CBD strains coming!
stargate_kawoosh_animation_hd_by_sergeydruid.gif

:yeahthat: Now if I could only remember where I read that!:rofl:

WHELP!! LOL got an E mail that made my Month :D I get to be a Judge at the CAG!! Im beyond Stoked!! i DO Plan on being there barring any MAJOR problem which I dont foresee. Sooo,ill see ya there.And Bring the Fire!! Or,ill know LOL!! I hoping I can mention this.I wasnt told I couldnt but Im stupid Happy!! soooo. WOOOOO!!!! Smoke em if ya got em!!

The Autoflower Cup?

Say Whaaaaat?
173d4c65c4bcd252fbd6e67b73e839ee.gif

Interactive Vendors??? what king of new fangled-thing-a-me-jig is this, It is all to much for my poor old brain to take in and now I'm all discombobulated to boot!??:crying:
Don't listen to him @arty zan I am a robot that has fooled him completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back