Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying:

Yep, I'm a Virgin! Sod Branson!!

Cheers @arty zan

:peace:

MikeyB
But they still provide the fastest fiber. :p and I hate BT even more, especially as I used to work for them, bunch of Bar stewards!
Branson supports legalization of Cannabis and smoked joints with Bob Marley, so not totally a big bad arse and the clever sod sold off Virgin media for a huge sum but he still owns some shares.
I think Virgin Media has has gone down in it's service since the sell off, in the early day it was pretty good , with good customer care, that customer care now stinks.

Looking very good @arty zan and so healthy!:pass:
Cheers brother! they are taking longer that i would like but giving them a hard time via HST can add a week or two to the flower time but it will also increase yield. i'll be sure to tag you for the next set of pics!:pass:

511F7209-1503-479D-8BB4-25A5565B04EA.jpeg
Can anyone comment on why the bottom leaves are dieing off, is it just coming to the end and plumping the buds up or is it something more sinister??

Thank you brother! Mighty fine of you to be liking my grow!
You have at it with the food procurement and wood chopping, i know how important that is in your part of the world!
Your girls are looking great too, I've been looking at them but I have also been busy myself, so not had the chance to say much about them, I will try to comment in the coming weeks!
Do I remember you saying you have an indoor set up with an LED these days? and if you do will you do some indoor plant this winter time?
I recently got me some MOB s3 which I am dead happy about and hope to cross them with Gold Walker a strain from the Portal with a nice grape taste, hopefully it will be a nice fruity berry/grape flavor, I think that will work! Just had to look up the Holidays as I'm from the UK it's November to January.. is that right? 3 months of holiday wow that's quite the time to be having fun!
In the Uk we get Halloween on 31 Oct, then Guy Fawkes night (aka Bonfire night) on 5 nov and then nothing until Christmas and then new year.
I would love to have 3 months of holidays it sounds awesome, we also don't have thanksgiving which is more like the British Christmas when we cook our Turkey with all the trimmings!
Stay well, stay high , have a great harvest and chop that wood, see you in LS when you've done all your chores my friend!
:peace:Arty
I'm totally glad I'm out of the Holiday loop, all that socializing would grind me to dust! I use an autocob and a 25w led grow light to supplement the sun in my spring window grow. That time of year, with all the sun and snow reflectance, the solar panels are smoke n. Other times of year, just don't have the juice to power lights. Alternative energy is seasonally challenged. So, with help from @912GreenSkell , I've learned how to grow enough, greenhouse and garden, in the Arctic, pretty damn amazing! Feeling blessed with bounty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back