Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:

YaY! 50 days!
:bday1:

Merry bah mitzva and a prosperous new 50th year (day?) ladies!

IMG_20180829_175113.jpg

f0.50c

Last edited:
It’s called cultiplex, so they have there normal veg and flower nute, then a product called buds a million its cal mag, then aminos bat shit and a bit of rock resonator, but I’ve cut down a bit on the nutes as I burnt them a little bit, you know, yeah I’m not sure man, what ya reckon?

Nuggets

Edit it’s been down to 0 here but days are 20 plus Celsius

They are muting for some reason, possible heat stress, not enough circulation, may be pH based or media/nutes

It does look like an abnormality or stress induced vs deficiency.. viral or fungal @Waira ?

f6

What up stoner family hope all is well your way this fine day

Mornin' folks. Here's a pre "gotta go bust my ass in 90°f temps for 8 hours" shot...
20180829_061149.jpg

That's a Bearhill Blue Streak 99, btw.
Only auto I've had that'll stink you out of the tent before even hitting pre-flower.

Have a good day folks. I'm working on a epidemiologist's house this week, So I'll be too mentally exhausted from his stories to post much more than " Did you know that so and so kills less people in this area than McDonalds?"
Haha
Have a great day.

Mornin' folks. Here's a pre "gotta go bust my ass in 90°f temps for 8 hours" shot... View attachment 945948
Only auto I've had that'll stink you out of the tent before even hitting pre-flower.

Have a good day folks. I'm working on a epidemiologist's house this week, So I'll be too mentally exhausted from his stories to post much more than " Did you know that so and so kills less people in this area than McDonalds?"
Haha
Have a great day.

Very pretty!

That's the stuff! not McBagweed!

f6

Mornin' folks. Here's a pre "gotta go bust my ass in 90°f temps for 8 hours" shot... View attachment 945948

Haha
Have a great day.
:jawdrop: very nice bro :thumbsup: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back