Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it’s a 400w MH, might put the 315 CMH over it to cut down on heat stress, this is a bad time for autos to get stressed hey? Do you think it will affect the yield much? I think I can make it happy again! [emoji51]

Nuggets

Should be fine, might slow down a bit but they are pretty resilient these days in my experience.

f6

Oh no!! Tornado warning....extreme winds and absolutely torrential down pouring rain....its 10:30 pm, so I won't be able to assess damage until the morning...hoping for the best!! Weather has calmed down after a 2 hour brutal storm. It was raining so hard, that cars were pulled over due to zero visibility.(there is a touch of fear in me right now!!) Ahh outdoor growing...at the mercy of the elements!!

That is the part I have waited to hear....Fully Legal.............

Shame you had to move you and your family to another state to do it........:dragon4:..but oh so Worth it......you were Born to do this.

That means more to me than youll ever know. I have a feeling about it and the fact that I am now fully legal and registered it feels great. Every single mile that i put behind us on the way here was worth the move. Yeah a shame but at the same time why not get to a place where i can enjoy bith my family and this passion? wouldnt change one second of it, and the fact that i moved to a place that is absolutely beautiful to do this makes it that much better.

Can't Think of any pheno that pleases my eye more....
Same here....there is something about that plant, those leaves speak to me. I told the head grower and the owner the other day that she speaks to me and i didnt know why. They looked at me all crazy but shook their heads in agreement and said not to loose that eye.

If you find it...Hunt it down.....:biggrin:
Will do, I have heard another talk about that pheno and he has had it I believe. @Northern Grower may have had that one...

My Idea of Perfection....:headbang:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers::cheers:

Transitioning crosses with the Deep Chunk added to ALF#3.

Deep Chunks seems to flush the black leaf trait...I remember either paddi or esbe on ICmag hitting it straight in @F1 on a photos cross too..

Should be some Interesting journey..:dragon2:

I dont doubt that she has a strength in the color gene. The F1 from the BX should be something then,....

Oh no!! Tornado warning....extreme winds and absolutely torrential down pouring rain....its 10:30 pm, so I won't be able to assess damage until the morning...hoping for the best!! Weather has calmed down after a 2 hour brutal storm. It was raining so hard, that cars were pulled over due to zero visibility.(there is a touch of fear in me right now!!) Ahh outdoor growing...at the mercy of the elements!!

Stay safe bro,

Nothing dodgy at f6s..

IMG_20180828_165058.jpg

f6

A little late on the transplant today to bigger pots from solos (a week late-work has been busy)....Same germination date ..another one of my Fim/untouched comparison grows.....transplant/first nutes today....Fimmed faster grower of the two...Colorado cookies auto from one of my friends who kicked me down one of his “breeder” friends packs.....Papa G genetics.

EE4905FB-E944-4620-A29E-D2D8E0826D35.jpeg

090C7827-5561-440C-AA5B-F71822A5F548.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back