Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually work up to that, and then when preflower hits, cut back to about 1/4 tsp. (With 1/4 dose of beasty bloom mixed in) Pushing it beyond that will give you super leafy, Spaced out buds.
One of my first indoor plants was a gorilla glue4 that was fed a ton of MC... She looked great from a distance, but once you got close, You could see shitty internodal spacing... She was bad enough up close that I didn't even weigh her when I chopped my two GG4s...The other, that got a similar feeding to what my plants get now and was trained similar to the blackberry kush in the middle of my tent gave me a hair under 1/2 pound of rock hard, golf ball and up sized nugs. I tend to experiment with my girls, And seeing how much and how long I could over feed without negative results was one of those. Don't do it with the RQS Deisel autofem sends out as a freebie...that thing will hit preflower, and then goes into "stasis" haha.

@Dichoti You are a brave man, but experimenting is how we find out things we didn't know.........I imagine that Greenleaf would tend to err on the side of caution when giving their recommended feeding schedule, especially considering the vast number of strains and the conditions they are grown in out there. Nute frying a bunch of their customers plants would tend to ruin their company!

Last edited:
Hey guys, hoping you can help me out with a little deficiency i noticed this morning...
View attachment 945111 View attachment 945110 View attachment 945108 View attachment 945107 View attachment 945112
The black spots on newer growth is only on 1 branch, but it kinda looks like this https://www.growweedeasy.com/calcium-deficiency-cannabis
Ca def?
Also had purple stems/petioles for quite a while, but that has not seemed to be a problem growth wise. Figured it was just related to the strain or the colder nights.

Info:
Day 66 veg.
260w XW QB LED 22" above at 60-75% power.
16-22c night, 20-25c day
50-60% RH
Watering PH 6.4-6.8
Started in Plagron Batmix (6 weeks of ferts) and transplanted into 20L Airpot with lightmix at around day 40.
Been feeding her 2.5-3.5ml/l biobizz grow every 2-3 days and 1/5th ts/l epsom with 1 ml/l Alg-A-Mic foliar once a week.
Foliar feed is due tonight, and this problem just showed up this morning.
Also noticed some leaves doing the taco...
Leaves are plump with water so i might have given her a little too much with the last waterings.

Any input is appreciated! This girl will be put into flower within the next week most likely.

Edit: The attached file of an older leaf is probably just me spilling nutes when i think about it. Probably just gotten worse as the leaf grew.
Looks like a Ca def to me as well.

@Dichoti You are a brave man, but experimenting is how we find out things we didn't know.........I imagine that Greenleaf would tend to err on the side of caution when giving their recommended feeding schedule, especially considering the vast number of strains and the conditions they are grown in out there. Nute frying a bunch of their customers plants would tend to ruin their company!
Most of how I feed my girls is based off of how they react to their first few feeds. If they start going dark, or clawing, or showing other signs of n-tox, I cut back by 3/4 and then work up to a decent amount for them.

Day 9 Mephisto Forgotten Cookies

IMG_20180826_144222.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back