Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1802.JPG
:drool: Holy crap that thing looked huge! What was she? That a baseball bat or what :slap::slap:

Yep, the colas were huge. There were at least 6 colas that were around 18 grams and up, and she had 292 grams of top bud and another 50 to 75 of trim and popcorn. So far I have processed about half of it and got 20 lovely grams of bubble hash(sand), and about 10 grams of lesser grade press hash. Super bubbly stuff that really knocks you on your ass for an hour or so.
Thanks!

View attachment 942974

Yep, the colas were huge. There were at least 6 colas that were around 18 grams and up, and she had 292 grams of top bud and another 50 to 75 of trim and popcorn. So far I have processed about half of it and got 20 lovely grams of bubble hash(sand), and about 10 grams of lesser grade press hash. Super bubbly stuff that really knocks you on your ass for an hour or so.
Thanks!
:jawdrop: awesome job :bravo: :drool: :slap::slap:

View attachment 942974

Thanks!
:greenthumb::slap::slap::slap:

:jawdrop: awesome job :bravo: :drool: :slap::slap:
Thanks guys! Always nice to get some props from good growers like yourselves. Can't wait to see how those Amazonian tree nymphs your growing at the moment!! :smokeit::growing:

View attachment 942974

Thanks!

Nice colas baby[emoji106][emoji1422]

Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back