Status
Not open for further replies.
I really had high hopes for this girl from her smell, but as a smoke she just didn't make the cut to get into the med cabinet as a flower, but I am now turning her into about 40 grams of super killer bubble hash. Already processed about half of her at this point. I have a lot of the better top buds left. A shame to take such huge buds and make them into hash, but it really is the best way for me to enjoy this plant.

IMG_1800.JPG
IMG_1805.JPG
IMG_1810.JPG

Try a different adapter in a pc and see if windows can repair it.
Top of the evening to you all Has anyone have a micro SD card just not work. I have hundreds of pictures on it. IAM a little upset.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I really had high hopes for this girl from her smell, but as a smoke she just didn't make the cut to get into the med cabinet as a flower, but I am now turning her into about 40 grams of super killer bubble hash. Already processed about half of her at this point. I have a lot of the better top buds left. A shame to take such huge buds and make them into hash, but it really is the best way for me to enjoy this plant.

View attachment 942932 View attachment 942933 View attachment 942934
:greenthumb::slap::slap:

No matter how tiny or insignificant things may seem to others, often little animals can touch us deeper than people in some ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back