Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one, how were Old Crow live? That's a gig I wouldn't mind seeing.

Old Crow is from Harrisonburg, Va.....right up the road from where I live.......seen them several times....always put on a great show!

Ok everyone I'm going to be helping out in the new General Battle Test Team Grow. If you want to sign up and have a chance to join in the AFN test team applicants please head over and join in this fun battle. It's a start of no later then September 1st but the 2 week head start germ has already begun. Check out the 1st post for rules.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/general-battle-test-team-applicants.66952/

Well just checked in on the seeds that were in for a quick dunk. So far 3 out of 4 have cracked and showing tail emerging, 4th one is cracked but still waiting on tail in less then 24hrs. Not sure why but this time instead of placing into pots already I moved them to a damp paper towel inside dvd case ontop of the light so I'll probably be putting them into pots tomorrow.

Well just checked in on the seeds that were in for a quick dunk. So far 3 out of 4 have cracked and showing tail emerging, 4th one is cracked but still waiting on tail in less then 24hrs. Not sure why but this time instead of placing into pots already I moved them to a damp paper towel inside dvd case ontop of the light so I'll probably be putting them into pots tomorrow.
I know it's not a popular approach, but I don't want the seed to actually crack before it is where it's gonna be forever. I am so paranoid about disturbing the roots at such a crucial point. Toss em in water.. Once they sink, into the pot they go.

I know it's not a popular approach, but I don't want the seed to actually crack before it is where it's gonna be forever. I am so paranoid about disturbing the roots at such a crucial point. Toss em in water.. Once they sink, into the pot they go.
Now your having me second guess myself and I should just go ahead like I done in the past and plant them.

Now your having me second guess myself and I should just go ahead like I done in the past and plant them.
Wasn't my intention.. Do whatever works. I have a feeling I am just being overly cautious most of the time as it is.

giphy (2).gif
Wasn't my intention.. Do whatever works. I have a feeling I am just being overly cautious most of the time as it is.
I just went back to what I normally done, soak seeds, soon as they crack starting to show tail I plant them in their final pot. So I dug a small hole sprinkled in 1 teaspoon of Mycos and now they are all resting 1/2" down in the coco. Now the wait to see them pop up in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back