Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to start shopping out a 4x4x8 tent setup tomorrow. The money fairy has been kind to me this month, so I get to do this earlier than I was originally planning.

I am currently growing in a 2x4x5 tent with 4L tanks. They are somewhat inflexible, and I don't want to just get four more of them for the new tent.

Any thoughts on a good 4 pot system for DWC? I don't want all four tanks to share a common res. So 4 independent systems that can fit in the tent would be awesome.

Looking forward to hearing from my fellow stoners!

I am going to start shopping out a 4x4x8 tent setup tomorrow. The money fairy has been kind to me this month, so I get to do this earlier than I was originally planning.

I am currently growing in a 2x4x5 tent with 4L tanks. They are somewhat inflexible, and I don't want to just get four more of them for the new tent.

Any thoughts on a good 4 pot system for DWC? I don't want all four tanks to share a common res. So 4 independent systems that can fit in the tent would be awesome.

Looking forward to hearing from my fellow stoners!
Are you from Canada? I know of a great place to get 4x4x8 feet. You mean 8 feet tall correct?

Little nostalgia for you
9dd654a123a22b32123682c370793565--underground-comics-comic-covers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back