Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon folks :pass:
Start a thread @Mike20132 qwet qwiso kinda similar to tincture only fully evaporated.most will only add a few drops of water at the end to help the last of the alc evap away........ofcourse with every process a few ppm will be left.
:pighug:
If you let it evap away, yes. But if you boil it, the process of distillation will get rid of all the alcohol, though.

Trick is to watch the temperature. As it boils down, it should settle at around 78-79C. When the alcohol is almost gone, the temperature will start to rise. Once it gets above 85C, it's a safe bet that there is no ethanol left.

I think I would keep the water/goodie solution in a dark place to keep UV from breaking anything down. I wish I had pure ethanol, not booze. I suppose I could distill a bottle of booze in the water still, but that sounds a bit dangerous since I am sure a lot of ethanol won't condense, and the still uses an electric fan to cool the coils.

With pure ethanol as the solvent, once you get all the water/ethanol out, what's left is perfect for vaping or adding a serious kick to some bud to smoke. With all the extra components the rum leaves behind, it might not taste too good vaped/smoked. Either form can be ingested just fine, tho.

Good evening LS.
:pass::pass::pass::pass::pass::pass:

Greets! :cheers:

I kind of thought that LS chat right here was kind of and any topic goes space. *shrug*

Well....within reason. There are the rules about religious and political discussion and such. :smoking:

True, but LS chat, by design, isn't for singular topics. A themed forum can have several relevant threads chock full of information. Would be a real chore trying to piece something like that together in LS.

evening Mike :pass:Tai :pass:Ozone:pass: and lurkers :pass:
time for a wee jig and a rocket

:pighug:

Glad to see you've made it through the traffic.. :pass:

Evening everyone........Archie :toke:

Nice avatar.... Howdy!

Greets! :cheers:

True, but LS chat, by design, isn't for singular topics. A themed forum can have several relevant threads chock full of information. Would be a real chore trying to piece something like that together in LS.

Glad to see you've made it through the traffic.. :pass:

Nice avatar.... Howdy!
Thanks dude....its off a t-shirt Rebel did for me...top quality:vibe::vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back