Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dabber depends on the degree of lst you want to do if you even need any supporting
Hell Im gonna take a piece of string put a loop in it put that about 5 inches or so down and tie it to the tent just have to wait and see what the next few days hold

Not quite!! Still waiting on the monster blue widow..gawd its a big plant!! At least early preflower on all others, still super early on the widowbomb and bubba island
That's great to hear! Hopefully the blue widow gets a wriggle on! I took a few lower buds yesterday from one of my winter midgets!! Just waiting for it to dry now

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

@912GreenSkell here's my Lucy think I'm in TROUBLE Bubba Trouble LMAO
b25d18a3b5b572e12961e833973000dd.jpg
6f7dc80e2a66c839a69bc3e1b5876217.jpg
cc79be431dee6c0f36d3c33c3730eb1b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So the general consensus on the Double Grape from a few people after curing for a little while is super lavendery in taste and effects like slo-mo from the movie Dredd lol
Gotta run me some what size will she get

You're all set! Did you tag me for something several days ago?
Thank you ma'am!

Yes, just a suggestion that the mad crazy 2lt fun grow winner may be worthy of a special badge?

I'm sure we will do it again next year? @bushmasterar15

:bighug:

Thank you for my kitty! I bet you don't give them out very often! YaY I'm loved!

Sorry for when Ive been a dick..

AfN :headbang:

fhumble :oops1:

[Edit] lol it's a labradoor? I thought it was the Cheshire cat! :crying: my kind of humor :crying:

Last edited:
Thank you ma'am!

Yes, just a suggestion that the mad crazy 2lt fun grow winner may be worthy of a special badge?

I'm sure we will do it again next year? @bushmasterar15

:bighug:

Thank you for my kitty! I bet you don't give them out very often! YaY I'm loved!

Sorry for when Ive been a dick..

AfN :headbang:

fhumble :oops1:

[Edit] lol it's a labradoor? I thought it was the Cheshire cat! :crying: my kind of humor :crying:

I'm sure @Mossy wouldn't mind but I need her blessing... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back