Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went and snapped pic of Fat and Sassy I'm beginning to grow fond of this 1
9df81e51d2a25fc712b1dfabb31a6f89.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Machete at the ready when they are done.

Okay...so i want to run that speaker i listed...i think i read that bluetooth devices suck a fair bit of extra battery, so that speaker has a 3.5mm input line. Am i right in thinking i should avoid bluetooth speakers?
The speaker has it's own battery. So when connected bluetooth it's just sending a signal and doesn't use that much extra. I can run my bluetooth headset speakers till they are dead over 8hrs and phone still has over 50% battery life.

@bushmaster - Also in the speaker description "Up to 32GB Micro-SD card supported to save your phone's battery." Can you explain this to me? The phones battery is saved? Man i am lost with new tech stuff!!

Looking great man!! Say i have a question about bud explosion...have you seen a fair bit of BE not totally dissolve in water?
This is what I do I box my mix every time been doing this I premix 5 gallon night b4 put in air stones then remove next morning boxing back and forth this mixes everything those little black beads go right to plant

The speaker has it's own battery. So when connected bluetooth it's just sending a signal and doesn't use that much extra. I can run my bluetooth headset speakers till they are dead over 8hrs and phone still has over 50% battery life.

Ahh okay, so i shouldn't avoid bluetooth then. I must have been misreading how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back