Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: we have did 2 live shows on 20th July and Jun, in this month, we plan to do the live show on 20th August, in this time, we decide to do the live show on European time, so what time do you think is more reasonable?:thanks:
I've missed both but if you do another I will try to show up ✌️

We actually only grow for ourselves...we grow tons of garlic(7500 heads this year) and sell it, other than that we just grow for ourselves.
Good garlic rules! Not this prepped Chinese peeled garlic. Pennsylvania has a coop of 32 farmers all organic that grow some amazing stuff. 1 guy does all heirloom alliums. Great stuff

Good garlic rules! Not this prepped Chinese peeled garlic. Pennsylvania has a coop of 32 farmers all organic that grow some amazing stuff. 1 guy does all heirloom alliums. Great stuff

Yeah for sure man...prepped chinese garlic...sooooo many people have no idea where the grocery store garlic comes from!! The mexican(purple) garlic we do is really strong, and sort of spicy. Love it!! Most people want traditional garlic, so we sell the elephant to the masses and keep the mexican for ourselves(only grow a small amount of mexican)

Christopher ranch is the largest retailer of garlic in the world. Most think because it says California on the label its grown in California. Sorry they import more chinese garlic than anyone else repackage amd sell

Christopher ranch is the largest retailer of garlic in the world. Most think because it says California on the label its grown in California. Sorry they import more chinese garlic than anyone else repackage amd sell

That is dirty double dealing right there!! Snakes in the grass man.

I used to work for a company that packaged and built furniture...next time you see american standard, question it...trust me. We would receive prefinished wood furniture from china. We would assemble it here in canada, then we would proceed to put the built furniture in American Standard boxes which said clear as day..."made in the USA". You know how they got around that? Yeah the box was indeed made in the USA. Crooked business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back