Status
Not open for further replies.
Food for thought on the GH thing; Indo Expo had 4 platinum sponsors last year (their highest level of sponsor,) and every single one of those companies was owned by Scotts Company (miracle grow!) Welcome to the cannabis industry, dudes. It is LITERALLY a handful of companies buying up all the small ma & pa's. That doesn't mean the ma and pa's are using some secret, shit formula now, but it does mean they are under the control and leadership of one authority. Here's a funny thought: Grow with what works. If you guys want to make waves about that, you better turn your morale compass around with it comes to Advanced Nutrients, because that dude's an alleged pervert and TONS of women cannabis groups won't even do business with you if you do business with them (that's a quite real thing.)

Hello mossy :smoking:

I feel so bad for that 46 year old... the cancer has spread through out his body, what a horrible thing happen, I can’t even imagine the pain.

They are what they are, :fire: we can only make people aware of dangers surrounding us. Know they have penetrated the the cannabis market, something we all depend on. They have already taken over gh, Botanicare and gravita, there’s also some claims that they intended too produce there own gmo cannabis seeds,

Obviously for the majority of us we will avoid this, but the poisoning and capitalism won’t stop.

Tiger

Advanced nutrients haven’t been known too poison people too death lately have they. There not involved in mass destruction of man kind through junk yet, I’ll toss my few dollars that way.

I’m a ethical person, time too look for a uk based company that distanced itself from all this.

Lookin' like time to take a day or two off and start packing up the kitchen for the move. Take a little break and see if the normal no politics vibe gets reset in here.

Just for a little perspective, though.... here's just how hard it is to cherry pick bits and pieces of something and frame the presentation to make a thing look waaaaay scarier than it is.
:yeah:

Next best thing I’m jumping in house and garden nutrients. Just spoke too my hydro guy... he said it will work good.

Hold on who said anything about expecting the change of gh nutes , I dont use them and don’t give a monkeys even if they mix piss in it,
Huge!

What’s the big deal who owns them :crying:

I won’t be giving my money too Monsanto

That’s why I avoid them pal.[/QUOT
:holymoly: what a fan leaf
5a212efc71e79bd3ce061f7771b59e07.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back