Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning to you, even though it's 2:00 here already. I was always a sucker for getting up at the crack of noon...:coffee2:

Question...

When I run bubble hash, I run two methods of drying and curing. The first is that you chop it down into almost sand like granules and then leave stored in sealed container for later use to do with as I please. The second is to press the moisture out immediately, and use a razor blade to chop up into small pieces until dry, then roll bits together into ball, fold, roll out, and repeat threee or four times and create the temple ball where I will then seal it by lighting the outside with a lighter, putting it in a jar with integra 62% packs and burp for one month then it can be stored without worry of mold.

My question is... what method do you use and what is best. I will be doing a big run of all bud from my last Auto Night queen run, and I want to get this part right!
The full melt is nice and more intense, up takes much longer to dry, and is difficult to carry around unless you press it into a ball or cube. The press hash is not a clean in the taste, but is still very nice to smoke. When I am in a hurry, I use the press method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back