Status
Not open for further replies.
MC is so damn cheap too compared to most!! I am waiting till they take price from 50.00 to 100.00 per 22# if they keep getting so many people liking it

MC is super cheap for its effectiveness...especially as a veg nute formula its amazing...as a bloom formula with an additive or two(pk booster and calmag) it rocks for sure! Now they need a better way to ship across borders!!

MC is super cheap for its effectiveness...especially as a veg nute formula its amazing...as a bloom formula with an additive or two(pk booster and calmag) it rocks for sure! Now they need a better way to ship across borders!!
Yeah im fortunate not to have to worry about that. but I would imagine very costly to eu and elsewere

I started a little different this run started Cal Mag and BE 1/2 strength @ day 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back