Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone is a great guy...and one of the few breeders that breeds especially for real medical qualities.
Yeah the sample I got out of a midget SD was amazing.

Euphoric wave of pain relief washes over the body but still quite clear headed. Some of the best I've had and very medical. Everyone should grow a dragon atleast once!

:dragon7:

Hahaha yeah me too man...been hammering down green poison vape bags one after another :D
View attachment 938242

Holy crap I feel better right now than I have all week. I cannot function in my job - I mean I could try, but it would be pretty amusing - but I wasn't planning on doing any of that tonight..

:pass:

I am planning to do hardcore detailed smoke and green dragon tincture reports(as well as my typical grow reports) on all of my fall and winter strains. I hope to find a cbd strain to add to my "must grow list", so i dont have to buy any cbd bud for tincture. Finger crossed for charlottes angel and dinamed(ultra high cbd and low thc for controlled tincture intake)

I'll kick in my eval of Charlottes sometime this fall

That was me last night. 3ml of tincture and a brownie i was a dribbling mess! I was starting to think that I was to stoned when I had to get off the couch

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Rock on, brother! :cheers:

DAMN :poof: [HASHTAG]#magicbeans[/HASHTAG] if :size: than she's a beast @ day 28 :woohoo:
4c795bff96a0f2da45f29eac182992f8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Man in high doses it really kicks my ass! It even makes brownies look tame. But for chronic pain i have never seen anything like it! A 1.5ml dose of a day with some toking leaves me pain free, 3ml of a night and i can actually sleep

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

That is so great to hear bud!! I hear you man, it has changed my life.
I have been taking 3-3.5ml + 1-1.5ml pure cbd many/most days and having great success quelling my pain while still staying in relative control. I definitely do find it calms the psychological effect, which allow a higher consumption rate to further suppress/interrupt pain cycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back