Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mike20132 - the same type of thinking applies to 12/12 for photos...who made that number up to be the norm?? One thing is for sure it was a long time ago nearly EVERY photo growing uses it as the "proper flower regime". But wait a second now.....I am getting over 14 hours of light and my plants are flowering as they should be!! If plants started flowering at 12/12 it would be impossible to grow here. So few strains need to go anywhere near 12/12 to trigger flower

I believe another 2 hours of light on photos will be quite an increase of flower formation.
@Mike20132 I am no auto master, but I can say from me growing and trying many different light cycles with photos. depending on strain there are advantages to 16/8 to 14/10 flowering cycles down to 12/12 last 2weeks of flower cycle' Also many well know indoor cannabis growers and breeders (dj short, mendo mm, etc) also grow different light changes in veg also

So this auto is just starting to get white hairs, what r your guys recommendations as to nute schedule, I normally keep them on grow nutes for a few days adding some cal mag via a spray, then straight to flower nutes? Anyway be nice to hear some input[emoji106]

Peace

Nuggets
...I just use Megacrop lol. I'm too lazy and forgetful for much of anything else.
:pass:

I continue to have nothing but positive things to say about Gorrila Glue 4. I have not been this stoned in some time. I am burning through my stash pretty quickly, but holy crap this is a fun ride.
Hey bro I will have plenty of buds to donate to you if you ever run out. I know ya got the cheese about to be ready, but I will always be able from sept 15th on to help you at anytime:pass::bighug:

So I bent her over last night and she is already staring at the light[emoji3]
6b0de8e0e7507022f5d2d065ce1ed2c1.jpg
@the green bandit

Nuggets
Looks like she loves being tired down!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

So this auto is just starting to get white hairs, what r your guys recommendations as to nute schedule, I normally keep them on grow nutes for a few days adding some cal mag via a spray, then straight to flower nutes? Anyway be nice to hear some input[emoji106]

Peace

Nuggets
I'm using biobizz and have been introducing bloom about 7 days after they show sex if that helps any

I'm using biobizz and have been introducing bloom about 7 days after they show sex if that helps any

Yeah cool, will transition with flushes of ph water [emoji97] got a few natural bloom boosters that seem to work well in coco, anyway got to go tend to the girls, big day tomorrow slabbing timber again, best get some shut eye after that, peace out people.how do you find biobizz? @ the green bandit

Nuggets

Yeah cool, will transition with flushes of ph water [emoji97] got a few natural bloom boosters that seem to work well in coco, anyway got to go tend to the girls, big day tomorrow slabbing timber again, best get some shut eye after that, peace out people.how do you find biobizz? @ the green bandit

Nuggets
I love it so far pretty, seems pretty simple to use. I have just started giving canna p/k 13-14 to the girls that are about 21days into flowering as well as biobizz grow and bloom, the swell in the flowers is unreal in 2 feeds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back