Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking buds, making oil, and moving to the tropics.
How about you?
Hm, my daily life is like this: having breakfast in the morning and taking a shower, spending 3 hours on bycicle bringing put 50 liters to my outdoor girls, having lunch and taking a brwak for my aching legs n evening same programm up to 10 pm n next day return all:shrug:

Next year i will dig some holes to catch up rain water, the heat wave in my area is unreal, we hitted the heat record with 41°C since recording weather...
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
btw
got 1 or 2 bananas in my main cola of herijuana ( 60 days in flowers so close to the end )
got 3 tents in the same room ( 2 tents with autos and 1 with photos )
any tips with that ?
re they gonna polinate everything?

TY
:pass:

Last edited:
Good morning Stoners
I am a convicted felon . No big deal been there for a about 15 years Today I advised the moron upstairs to quite looking for me I know what he's looking for ?? also advised him that if still wants to see see his 14 year old son again he had better quit looking
for free weed because if his little Filipino wife catches wind of this she will run his ass out of town on a rail He loves his son He took of in a trail of smoke I'm guessing he got the message and that's the end of him Then again he's not that bright I might have to tune him in again I dont think he gets it until it happens and then it may too late :nono:

btw
got 1 or 2 bananas in my main cola of herijuana ( 60 days in flowers so close to the end )
got 3 tents in the same room ( 2 tents with autos and 1 with photos )
any tips with that ?
re they gonna polinate everything?

TY
:pass:
I harvested a few plants with bannas 3 or so and the plants on the other side of the tent seem to be sensimilla so far.. i hope lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back