Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you done the salt calibration test? It will give you an accurate spread to go by.(in the drying curing article)

I did. I figured an average number of what would indicate a bit too damp. That wasn't terribly effective. For now, all they do for me is show trends in the jar. I trust the boost pack's chemistry. It does work. So starting a little on the dry side, I figure the hydrometers are almost un-needed altogether.

Lovely stuff!

:pass: little White LSD hash
1dc001aec117e8a10df9204111b26446.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Hash looks great Dabber I think its been 10-12 years since I had hash:smoking::smoking:

I did. I figured an average number of what would indicate a bit too damp. That wasn't terribly effective. For now, all they do for me is show trends in the jar. I trust the boost pack's chemistry. It does work. So starting a little on the dry side, I figure the hydrometers are almost un-needed altogether

Yeah for sure....as long as you dont jar it too early!! I have heard of packs becoming overhydrated and bursting. For me packs arent feasible. Too many jars

Pretty much every day i do just that!(at least once) When the black raspberries are ripe i just sit there and toke, marvel at the girls, and eat a few berries.
Nice it really is the simple things in life that are best!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back