Status
Not open for further replies.
Is green dragon ok to make out of bag weed? I know I wouldn't vape the shit I get around here... Old lady smell, pesticides or neem oil used on it from what I can tell
I'm going to do a run with some bag weed on Sunday night so I will let you know my experience with it i think I will just put a bit more weed in.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

That's crazy talk!

Agreed. Toking resumed.

It's your birthday and your on days off, i vote to keep the joint going

Yep! It's not like I have to do anything really productive for about a week. Might as well smoke out and fall over happy.

Wait, where's my bag, dammit?

@the green bandit beat me to the same punch.. Gotta watch those damn peasants!

Is green dragon ok to make out of bag weed? I know I wouldn't vape the shit I get around here... Old lady smell, pesticides or neem oil used on it from what I can tell

I imagine most of the bad shit would wind up dissolved in either the alcohol or the water in the booze. Maybe wash the buds off with some water soaks first? You wont lose anything that doesn't fall off the bud. Meaning nothing will actually dissolve in the water, but expect some trichs to break off.

Having on for you Mike
1e312df886a6481214e2b370932689e4.jpg

Finally found my bag.....some old grannie was sitting on it! The old bag woke up my dog when I pushed her off, so now I have to take them both out of the castle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back