Status
Not open for further replies.
heya richy :pass:Dabber :pass:Padawan at work ? :pass:Vapo :pass:peeps :pass:
View attachment 960906
:pighug:

YES. Now That'ud be MY idea of siesta cuppa. I always sit by water if I can. Fountains to Quarries, creeks to shores. I'm a river-like soul...

9663_n.jpg
IMG_20180412_113827.jpg
IMG_20171125_120019[1].jpg
IMG_20171125_114438[1].jpg

I wish my hard drive hadn't died. I was a semi pro photographer for a while, and had taken shots of dozens of parks around the US. Hundreds of wildlife photos. It's almost all gone now. What I'm sharing is just semi ok photos I took over the last few years.

Cheers @hesgone13 ..I was Thinking wasps...:headbang:

Afternoon @E Grower :pass:@AJrexxx :pass: ..sharing one.

AJ...I have a mail from you but I'm having 'puter troubles..can't get into me site mails...:doh:..for some reason right hand 30% of my screen is not letting me use any functions....:wall:

Official tests this year count for your Level for 2019...but..I promoted the members up to LEVEL3 that had already completed 6 tests this year..
so...if you have done 6 Official tests..I'll tick your box...if the damn 'puter lets me..:doh:
I have completed 6 on my seventh.

Good evening @Mossy yes thank you I'm doing just fine finding my way around .
Great pics of the garden btw , what the hell are those pink crab looking thingies ? :thumbsup:

Spider @richykn ...bet you never saw one of them in the UK huh...?..

I spotted it on the lavender...pink looking out of place on the purple..but I Thought it was a flower trait..looked closer..flipping pink spider.

Someone identified it as a crab spider and they can change their colour to adapt to the environment.

It was sitting at the bottom of the lavender flower..making out like a bud going over.

IMG_0723.JPG
IMG_0729.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0730.JPG
    IMG_0730.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 32
Just received my first order of Jaffa Cakes this winter. Looks like I ordered them a bit too soon, as instead of 30 lovely jaffa cakes, I have three lovely jaffa columns. Hopefully the next batch manages to dodge any hot weather.

No worries! Just take it a column at a time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back