Status
Not open for further replies.
I do lots of autos and photos...this is the first year in a few i didnt do any autos outdoors.(limited plant count)

So basically I’m guessing ypu plant the autos and photos in the same month periods...

I’m also guessing you grow directly in the ground?

What I’m trying too get too does ,the outdoor plants which have grown naturally....too a photo period... strat yellowing them selfs...

So basically I’m guessing ypu plant the autos and photos in the same month periods...

I’m also guessing you grow directly in the ground?

What I’m trying too get too does ,the outdoor plants which have grown naturally....too a photo period... strat yellowing them selfs...

Yes directly in the ground. I start photos on april the 1st and autos on may the first. 21-30 days indoors, then directly in the ground with a shovel of horse manure, then i use a flowering nutrient regime to carry them to finish. Works out great!! My best so far...auto ultimate...100 days 10oz dry
ultimate6.JPG

Instatransplant pots
ultimate trunk.JPG

I bet you get some killer smoke man...

I bet ypu ash is clear white....

How would ypu compare it too indoors, any dislikes or likes...

If consider out door grow I’ll hit you up. I’m not allowed inside who said anything about outdoors. Muhahah

I bet you get some killer smoke man...

I bet ypu ash is clear white....

How would ypu compare it too indoors, any dislikes or likes...

If consider out door grow I’ll hit you up. I’m not allowed inside who said anything about outdoors. Muhahah

Oh for sure...toke is excellent!

Hmm indoors versus outdoors. Indoors aways seems to burn wayyyyyy faster. An indoor joint goes far faster than sun grown for some reason...??? Outdoor is a great place to grow if you have a good climate...longer daylight hours are better for getting large autos. Check this guide https://www.autoflower.org/threads/maximizing-outdoor-autos-guide-to-growing-under-the-sun.56402/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back