Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I will just ramble on ...

Looking in on the Grow Battle Finals & seeing others that change to auto pots are finding that they are watering way less then the plants need.

I believe this may be my problem also. Our humidity levels have finally dropped after an all Summer high humidity level. Now, I noticed my plants have slowed growth this past week. (Not watering enough?)

I need to invest in a soil moisture meter. Had one once. Probably lost in our last moving adventure, which was on a sheet of ice!

I think I am on track with my nutrients now.

OH WELL be back soon :poof:

Just having trouble now germinating.

Had a couple no germ and another just lay over and hasn't come back yet. It just lays there green and looks at me. :crying:

Just having trouble now germinating.

Had a couple no germ and another just lay over and hasn't come back yet. It just lays there green and looks at me. :crying:

I had a bad patch with germing recently , I was trying to recycle my soil and well they just didn't like it,, have you changed anything to your germ method?;,

Morning pal,, what you been growing :pop:
00 Seeds Northern Lights Auto. 2600g of wet bud, 256g of popcorn, 2lbs of trim. Made my butter last night with the trim and put everything else in card board boxes to dry

I had a bad patch with germing recently , I was trying to recycle my soil and well they just didn't like it,, have you changed anything to your germ method?;,

I also have been using recycled and cleaned.

Today I used new coco.

00 Seeds Northern Lights Auto. 2600g of wet bud, 256g of popcorn, 2lbs of trim. Made my butter last night with the trim and put everything else in card board boxes to dry

Morn @Damien50

Sounds like you have some treats to make! :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back