Status
Not open for further replies.
needs watching if you haven't already... if you wish to dump your burples and go full DIY tag me (@Slater) love to help you onto the best LED path...

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ...after reviewing Reported Posts generated from this thread yesterday I'd like to remind everyone about the Live thread Rules.

Live thread Rules...Please read before posting in the Live threads

Keep it Reasonable...

We know we will have a bit more bad language or bad jokes on here than we do on main forum....BUT..
be Reasonable with it.

Be Respectful..

We are a mixed sex mixed ethnicity forum so don't pick topics that will cause offence.

Keep it Peaceful...
Everyone has the right to have an opinion..we don't need to Fight about it..
It is a Stoner section..Make Love..not War..:hippy:..if you are feeling the Need to be Fighting..you are smoking the Wrong Bud.

Disciplinary Action for Section

If a post attracts a Reported Post..it will be Unauthorised Immediately..the poster informed..and it will be checked out by a Super or Global Mod before we decide if it should be Restored or not.

Repeated Offences

Member will be Excluded from the Live Stoners thread.

We have only needed to impose these Rules ONCE in the history of [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG]

But..I'm about to check over those Reported nasty post and action may be taken if appropriate. :redcard:

[HASHTAG]#afnnightshift[/HASHTAG] :bighug: Stand down..coffee and debrief in the staffroom.

Thank you for looking after [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :pass:

After reviewing yesterday’s posts,I’m pretty sure my comment about “my nan stitching my bum hole up”is within the AFN boundaries.However,I am sorry for a couple of swears that popped up.I
I promise to try to control my bad language and in the future I will only be swearing at my children.

images (25).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back