Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all, hope all are well.

This thing keeps getting bigger every time I look at it [emoji848] It’s a chems sister auto in 35 litres of coco around 30 days old.
a895f441f59abb4868b3b68d70795279.jpg

The others are a few quick pics of: in the front, Buddha Tao OG Cush and up the back a pineapple chunk, I have never grown either, they are photo period plants in straight perlite. I’m going to scrog them tomorrow with some net

fe2438e50291bf5885e5cbd609787f98.jpg

Photos:
99cfb22e8889c60bb235ee8fb685a897.jpg
80c410e3e501023bd3555c42aaa66615.jpg

Nuggets
looks awesome

Its funny man....i wanted to go camping with you so bad, that i think i actually was in spirit....why is that? Because i somehow caught the damn flu at the same time as you....we gotta watching sharing those joints man!! ;)

Hopefully yours isnt too bad....mine feels like its finally going to ease up after 4 long days.
:smoking::smoking::smoking::coffee2:

What up stoner family

What is up Live Stoners!!!! :pass:
DeadCheapHornedviper-max-1mb.gif
The Elvis has taken 110 mic's at 94% wooohoooo We need a jam.. I chillin for the next 10 hours and there is no one in the room but me!!! :headbang: I need this about every 7 months or so to keep stuff correct in my head..:dizzy:

18.gif

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Ill post some plants I have grown over the years...

Im not sure what this one was.. very pretty.
View attachment 933113
Thanks for sharing brother!

Every 7 months is decent timing for a good trip.

Good Morning AFN after reading a small portion of the garbage on YAHOO NEWS it's always a pleasant treat to come to AFN to talk about the real things in life like cultivating weed with like minded individuals Thank you and have a great day . :bighug:
Thanks @9bear how much longer you think you have before harvest now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back