Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy peeps :pass:seed wetting weednesday again :woohoo:but my cupboard is jam packed,so there be no wetting of the seeds head today :nono:
is it rocket oclock yet :shrug:
View attachment 957086
:pighug:

Evening Archie ,,, allways room for a small un :biggrin: ,
2018-10-03-20-19-02--199112167.jpeg

What up peeps. Riddle me this, I have a friend ,actually one of my mentors, who finally after almost a year I convinced to try autoflowers, autocobs and MC. I even got him the 2 autocobs and his seeds. Here's where he's blowing my mind. He doesnt ph nor does he increase or decreases his MC/SC mix he feeds the same from start to finish grows in 1.99 potting soil and heres his results so far. Mephisto Chem doggin the biggest and oldest plant and Bubba Trouble is 2 weeks behind both have just 1 of @BigSm0 autocobs over them. I did have him add 1tbsp Epsom salt for mag issue just in case
23f60fcdb570ae8ccac0111ce18d7b0f.jpg
b70e624c5f844f575f299297b1870f54.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

There were a few weeks where I was overfeeding my strawberry nuggets by a significant amount. Aside from very light tip-burn, and my shorting it on Ca early on, the plant is perfect.

Not sure why that is, I would have expected some serious damage, but she just keeps plodding along.

Same for the Kush. Beautiful plant.

Both seem much, much less sensitive to nutrient levels with the MC than they were with the AN i've been using.

I do monitor pH, since it's DWC. But I have not used my EC meter a single time on this run. Nothing but impressed with MC so far.

Up next on the chopping block is either the 11 roses by delicious
View attachment 957061

View attachment 957062

Or the Dutch Passion THink Fast
View attachment 957063

View attachment 957064

Amazing grow! As always. When I first joined this site I think I saw some of your posts of last year's grow. Was hella impressed then, too!

Amazing grow! As always. When I first joined this site I think I saw some of your posts of last year's grow. Was hella impressed then, too!
These plants are my mentors he's out to prove that ph isnt necessary when growing in soil. :toke: :thanks: I just passed my 1st year growing the other day still have a lot to learn but I think I have the basics down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back