Status
Not open for further replies.
evening SoH :pass:E Grower :pass:hows monday treating you ? evening Tiny B :pass:who else was hiding Padawan :pass:Vapo :pass:if he got the catsuit on :pass:peeps:pass:

:pighug:

Evening brother. The day is treating us well; we are officially going to be sponsors of the virtual CannaGrow Expo! And I'm just filing the rest of our paperwork for Autoflower Network to adopt 2 miles of highway to clean the ditches outside of my local town. We're cleaning up the community in the name of cannabis!

Hey @archie gemmill

Monday is a little rough for me. I went down lastnight from low blood glucose. Pass out trying to make to the kitchen, but my dogs woke my wife so she saved me and I bruised my arm real good, but I am ok now.

Diabetes is such a fun malady :finger:

Do you have a CGM?

Looked them up. It says 240 watts with a five year limited warranty!
Evening brother. The day is treating us well; we are officially going to be sponsors of the virtual CannaGrow Expo! And I'm just filing the rest of our paperwork for Autoflower Network to adopt 2 miles of highway to clean the ditches outside of my local town. We're cleaning up the community in the name of cannabis!

Very nice Hobbes! :smoking:

Yes @Son of Hobbes

I recently reacquired my type one diabetes after 15 years of free will. Still new again to me. But, I am in constant contact with my docs!

Yeah @archie gemmill

I have a special diet puppy so those things are carefully watched.

That heatsink should keep it cool.
One of our testers is going to be trying out THE CANNON, by Black Sail, a new company that asked about coming on here:
View attachment 956528

Look at the size of that thing!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back