Status
Not open for further replies.
See..even Hobbsey Blamed me...Guess again.....:smoker:..or if you Pay me enough...I'll turn Grass......

I take £'s $'s Bitcoins or Hay Hal..highest bidder....:headbang:

Oops :toke: well Mossy at least I wasn't alone :haha:

I will have to check my UK savings account to see what is there. Probably just spider webs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good afternoon fellow Stoners!

Wanted to share an awesome stoned idea/creation I had just now.

In the backyard smoking a joint while monitoring the ribs I had smoking in my Bradley electric smoker (the cheap analog one) and I was getting frustrated at trying to set/hold temps at 225, mostly because I kept getting distracted (because I was stoned) and it would either fall too low, or go too high...

...then I realized the Inkbird PID/40A relay I just received for my DIY rosin press would work PERFECTLY... 20 minutes later, my cheap electric bradley smoker is now digital PID temp controlled -- holding 225 rock steady all day.

So proud of myself I just rolled another fatty to celebrate, lol.

Enjoy your Saturday guys!

It's been performing good for @trailanimal . I was going to grow it but couldn't get the beans at the right time
The vape is very good for me, relieves much of my wear and tare discomfort, looking forward to some canna coconut oil from this strain. Only downside, lots of variability as to plant size. For me it's efficacy out weights it's lack of consistency.

Good afternoon fellow Stoners!

Wanted to share an awesome stoned idea/creation I had just now.

In the backyard smoking a joint while monitoring the ribs I had smoking in my Bradley electric smoker (the cheap analog one) and I was getting frustrated at trying to set/hold temps at 225, mostly because I kept getting distracted (because I was stoned) and it would either fall too low, or go too high...

...then I realized the Inkbird PID/40A relay I just received for my DIY rosin press would work PERFECTLY... 20 minutes later, my cheap electric bradley smoker is now digital PID temp controlled -- holding 225 rock steady all day.

So proud of myself I just rolled another fatty to celebrate, lol.

Enjoy your Saturday guys!

Loving it. Proof that marijuana improves the "creativity" process, finding simple solutions whereas alcohol always leads you to making things too complicated and over-engineered.

Which usually results in a loss of eyebrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back