Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't complain too much jraven :biggrin: but I sure I will find something :biggrin:

So what do you need to do now to prepare for winter :pop:
Well, we have a long road trip to make before winter sets in, down through Cannada to the lower 48. We'll fill the truck with stuff and back it'll take about 3 weeks

Well, we have a long road trip to make before winter sets in, down through Cannada to the lower 48. We'll fill the truck with stuff and back it'll take about 3 weeks

An enjoyable time doing this or is it just something you have to do ,, I guess it's cheaper to stock up on supplies where you head to ,,,:coffee:

An enjoyable time doing this or is it just something you have to do ,, I guess it's cheaper to stock up on supplies where you head to ,,,:coffee:
I'm not real fond of travelling lol, but we will have some fun. Wife has to visit her mom basically so good time time to get supplies cheaper and more choices. We stay with a couple of our old high-school chums so that is ok too

Stock up @Jraven :headbang:..all the signs say a long hard winter...setting in Early...

I'm not real fond of travelling lol, but we will have some fun. Wife has to visit her mom basically so good time time to get supplies cheaper and more choices. We stay with a couple of our old high-school chums so that is ok too

Sweet ,,, :cheers:

Stay safe and will we be getting road trip updates ? :d5: I hope so :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back