Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin all

Since everyone else is flashing their plants (bet that made a couple of you read things twice), I'm catching up and this is Pandora as of yesterday. Ignore any bits that look dead, that's just wind burn from the 12" fan and is the reason the plant gets "rotated" regularly. Am happy with progress given my high-expenditure setup (do you realise how much string costs nowadays!!)

PS. The one you see "photobombing" is the Blue Cheese which is not such a success thanks to me letting it stretch too much under my old white/blurple panel, as well as being in a 1 gallon pot, plus a few broken bits, but is almost done and will provide enough for an e-juice experiment if nothing else.

Plans already afoot for next one....

Attachments

• IMG_20180928_095546.jpg
    IMG_20180928_095546.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20180928_095553.jpg
    IMG_20180928_095553.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 31
Plans already afoot for next one....
This one's looking good!

Planning for the next one I think is one of the most fun parts of this hobby/obsession. My plans always change as I go along. Yesterday an unexpected seed was found, and because of its source I want to get it going straight away... even though the queue of other seeds to start "next" is a mile long already :crying:

This one's looking good!

Planning for the next one I think is one of the most fun parts of this hobby/obsession. My plans always change as I go along. Yesterday an unexpected seed was found, and because of its source I want to get it going straight away... even though the queue of other seeds to start "next" is a mile long already :crying:

The planning is not only the seed, it's what I'm going to do. Do I stick with the 10l pot that Pandora is in, or do I say bollocks to the worry about lifting a 20l pot when filled? Do I take BOTH panels on one plant, mixing the colours up a bit, or do I stick to my usual "start under the LED replacement and then under the "all white" panel?

One thing for certain is that it will be one plant only, sick of farting around wriggling arms around two to get things done, but will it be photo or auto (hence question over bigger pot), which strain out of what I have, which changes MUST be made, and then I can start thinking about upgrading lights unless someone decides that a poor disabled person who finds walking harder by the day who barely has tuppence to scrape together deserves a "free sample" to promote a product line (HINT HINT HINT!!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back