Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning AFN. I have have been reading up on some CBD strains.....I'm like.
2itb42.jpg

@9bear :bighug:..sometimes I have to ask what Year it is...:coffee:...so I'd say that was reasonable.

Time might help some of your memory problems get better.

Imagine your collapse and treatment as a Shock to your body brain....give it time and good conditions to heal...and you'll get rid of some of the brain fog.

Who are you classing as Missing....?

@arty zan is a bit sporadic ATM

@epenguin is still MIA

@Jraven has returned from fishing..:d5:.. who else..?

I Feel your frustration with simple jobs made hard. Has it left you with spasticity or altered feeling in your limbs...?

Take Care and keep battling..:bighug:..we Need you here....:bighug:
@Mossy That I am, work comes first!
I been getting a load of stuff done this week, as I am going to visit Stone this weekend for his Birthday!
I've also had a few other parties to attend and to recover from, so time has been limited recently!
I'll make sure i pop in early next week, with some pics!

Morning AFN. I have have been reading up on some CBD strains.....I'm like.
View attachment 955161

I think it was Sweden who declared that pic, and therefore every meme based on it, as "sexist" as it "objectified women" whilst ignoring how it showed how bloody stupid men can be.

And not one word would be heard from the SJW's had the roles been reversed....

Looking fantastic. Skills on show [emoji1303]

HH

:toke: :thanks: mate :cheers: I really learned a lot this grow about how important temps and rh play apart in the final results also got my MC feed schedule down but that always is tweeked according to the plants

:toke: :thanks: mate :cheers: I really learned a lot this grow about how important temps and rh play apart in the final results also got my MC feed schedule down but that always is tweeked according to the plants

Every grow teaches something. I’ve been learning a lot about calmag deficiencies just recently lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

HH

Every grow teaches something. I’ve been learning a lot about calmag deficiencies just recently lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

HH

IMO with auto its gonna happen especially with LEDs and Cobs they seem no to get enough or a least mine are that way I amend my soil with lime and roots organic elemental and still notice some issues mid to late in flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back