Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, I was just goggling some stuff on oz and I found this, 23 reasons Australia is heaven on earth, The first one... you can have a beer.....whilst watching great white sharks!

Might just be my sense of humour?
066912abe6759c57e016c96a459d173c.png

Nuggets

I'd love to do that.

It's like how people underestimate Scotland, a land where you can view some wonderful art and architecture, rolling countryside, snow capped mountains and untamed landscape, Stone Age to Pictish to Roman ruins, one of the, if not the, most diverse variety of birds in Europe, dolphins, seals and porpoises, wonderful sandy beaches and rugged cliffs, vistas that take your breath away, and much more. But the biggest thing is you can do all of that without having to travel for days for you're only a matter of a couple of hours from whatever tickles your fancy no matter where you are

That's the problem with this little community being so widely dispersed, otherwise I'd sort it out just so I knew your wiring, and therefore your household, was safe.

And there wouldn't even be that "sucking through the teeth" noise if you mentioned money either
But it's nice to see everyone trying to help each other no matter where we live. That's the Great Vibe we have here.

Im looking at a new car ..was in a car crash on my moving day lol Insurance check coming. New tent new lights and new car maybe new dj set.Numark ns7 ii but yea Does anyone have s BMW X5?

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk
Hope your ok after the crash. Nope don't have a BMW. I don't think it would make it very long bouncing and hitting every pothole on these dirt roads.

My daughter was trying to do the study abroad, but the college she could attend in Australia is booked out years in advanced. If she wants to go she can got to some other college in Tasmania as they have openings. Just she would be behind a semester and the out of pocket costs as her scholarship wouldn't cover it.

She should have had a go for the likes of St. Andrews in Scotland then, especially as a year or two living in Fife means she would have no problems picking up any foreign language in the future.

Anyways...got to get back to work!! Been trimming for 12 hours so far today

I found an old electric hair clipper I forgot I had, so you know what I'm going to be trying in a few weeks.

If it makes life easier, why not. If it fails, then the worst case scenario is I throw out something I forgot to throw out 2 or 3 years ago.

Has to be worth a try.

I found an old electric hair clipper I forgot I had, so you know what I'm going to be trying in a few weeks.

If it makes life easier, why not. If it fails, then the worst case scenario is I throw out something I forgot to throw out 2 or 3 years ago.

Has to be worth a try.
Bet you could modify it beef it up .More Power lol

But it's nice to see everyone trying to help each other no matter where we live. That's the Great Vibe we have here.

To me that's normal behaviour, be nice to friends and neighbours and when you're in need they'll return the favour. It's a rule I've always lived with and it's worked very well for me.

Nope don't have a BMW. I don't think it would make it very long bouncing and hitting every pothole on these dirt roads.

Some of the older models can take an incredible amount of punishment, especially the 5-series station wagons. But these X5 things built in SC? Not a chance, bits would be falling off within a month

Bet you could modify it beef it up .More Power lol

Plenty power in it, it runs on Euro 230v and isn't a cordless. Only reason it was replaced was it was getting a tad blunt for my fine hair, or what's left of it anyway (I was so happy to see grey hairs, never thought it would stay in long enough to turn grey), after something like 5 or 6 years but should still handle trimming bud no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back