Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoners :crying: Looks like Dabbers place :biggrin:
I'm very happy with how this grow is going !! But there's a price to pay !! Like carrying 8 + litres of water and nutes every 2 days up a flight of stairs . I'm not bitching it's what I have to do BUT I'm getting too old for this shit . Next indoor grow , fewer pot's , smaller pots and less trimming . I'm way ahead of the game in terms of the quantity I have at my disposal which will give me a lot meds :rofl: it will give me an opportunity to reassess exactly what I'm chasing . Better quality , different strains better selection or whatever. This is my latest endeavor . Not too shabby for an old fart thanks to all the people here that encouraged me and helped get me in the right direction It doesn't doesn't get any better than the people here at AFN :bighug::pighug:

DSCN2196.JPG

Good Morning Stoners :crying: Looks like Dabbers place :biggrin:
I'm very happy with how this grow is going !! But there's a price to pay !! Like carrying 8 + litres of water and nutes every 2 days up a flight of stairs . I'm not bitching it's what I have to do BUT I'm getting too old for this shit . Next indoor grow , fewer pot's , smaller pots and less trimming . I'm way ahead of the game in terms of the quantity I have at my disposal which will give me a lot meds :rofl: it will give me an opportunity to reassess exactly what I'm chasing . Better quality , different strains better selection or whatever. This is my latest endeavor . Not too shabby for an old fart thanks to all the people here that encouraged me and helped get me in the right direction It doesn't doesn't get any better than the people here at AFN :bighug::pighug:

View attachment 932838
:jawdrop: :drool: :slap: :slap: sweet very sweet gonna be a great harvest and when it's all done you will reap the rewards of a job well done :frog:

afternoon Dabber :pass:Duckster:pass: TheMongol :pass:9bear :pass:folks :pass:

looking good 9bear :thumbsup:per chance like me you may go up and down them stairs for cups of tea ? i still forget shit and go up and down them empty handed.
perhaps get some 1L jugs ?
:pighug:

Attachments

• grapey walter 6L day 11.JPG
    grapey walter 6L day 11.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back