Indoor Critical Mass.....first grow journal

Reaction score
Hey guys here's my first grow journal, so I'll start with a little about me....I've been growing outdoors for a few years with some decent success but I never really took it serious. But in the fall this year I decided to bring my growing inside. I'm currently in a 4x2 tent with a Mars Hydro 96 reflector and some CFL side lighting, using advanced nutrients and just added Recharge to my lineup(should be delivered today i hope)......so here's some pics of my Critical Mass today on day 47, but I'll upload a few from the last few weeks in the next post.
*all pics taken with DSLR camera, no filters added*

instagram: @moto_grower
Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_6656.JPG
    IMG_6656.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 990
  • IMG_6657.JPG
    IMG_6657.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,834
  • IMG_6688.JPG
    IMG_6688.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 672
and about day 25 with some serious LST, my tent is only 5 feet high and I was worried she was gonna outgrow it...

Attachments

• IMG_6546.JPG
    IMG_6546.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_6552.JPG
    IMG_6552.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 456
Hey guys here's my first grow journal, so I'll start with a little about me....I've been growing outdoors for a few years with some decent success but I never really took it serious. But in the fall this year I decided to bring my growing inside. I'm currently in a 4x2 tent with a Mars Hydro 96 reflector and some CFL side lighting, using advanced nutrients and just added Recharge to my lineup(should be delivered today i hope)......so here's some pics of my Critical Mass today on day 47, but I'll upload a few from the last few weeks in the next post.

Cheers!
She is stout, the buds looks dense!
The first try is good:slap:

Cheers!
Oh You are on Instagram, I just followed you, marshydroled

She is stout, the buds looks dense!
The first try is good:slap:

Thanks!!! This is actually my second indoor grow....my first grow was 2 Northern Lights Auto from G13 seeds, ended up getting over 6 ounces! Your little reflector 96 killed it with a little cfl side lighting in my 4x2. I ended up getting about 0.75 grams per watt!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6472.JPG
    IMG_6472.JPG
    230.9 KB · Views: 266
Back