Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine Auto

chuck it in front of a air con. dont use a fruit dryer...

Don't have air con unit that can do it.
It's about 95% humidity around here.
Heavy, heavy air con with dehumidifier takes it down to about 80%.
The fruit dehydrator is working.
I know it's not at all ideal, but ... it's saving them when I don't have anything else.
It has different settings.
I'm using the one for "flowers and medicinal herbs". ;-)
So, it's quite gentle. I'm glad.

Day 61 and she is coming to her inevitable end! feeding water only till day 63 then teo days pure darkness.
20170603_102229.jpg
20170603_102220.jpg
20170603_102215.jpg

Cant wait to review Red Poison, Dark Devil, Sweet Nurse CBD autos!!!!

uh, oh.....

So yesterday i took the girl down!!! very nice and potent aroma. I thought i was in for heartbreak though.... when i started having a chop at the fans I started staring at the main cola and thinking yummo, so i grabbed at her and pulled one nice nug away from the main stem and.... sludge... But it was the only spot and just a about an eighth in total. Lucky but still absolutely shattered as for the first time in 10 odd years i have had a botrytis issue. Seriously cant understand the tiny little bit as when i experienced it yonks ago, it was all over my harvest....
All heads have been bathed in Cure and are hanging to dry with a vigilant 4 hr inspection for crispyness.
Will probs stay hanging for 4 days then take the nugs from stems and dry on a flyscreen.
20170606_150531.jpg

More pics too come!!!!

Cant wait for my sweet seeds to come to do a new grow!!!!

So i still came out with 130 gr of absolutely narcotic smoko!
I did a BHO run with the 1/2 ounce of sugar trim and 21 gram of sugar leaf.
Outstanding blonde shatter, but my vac pump isnt working, do pretty much fml....
Getting new pump this week so i have my BHO frozen on vac seal container till it arrives.... this shit cost monies!!!!!!!

Back