Outdoor couple begginer questions

I tried FFOF way back early in my growing days and did not ahve any luck out of it....was "informed" there was a diff in FFOF manufactured and packaged , then distributed in certain parts of the country....east of the mississippi in my case....regardless....never used it again yet actually believe my watering habits were partly to blame....had better result out of MG Organic after growing some patience....for years now, I've only started and grown in a nuteless soil such as Humboldt or Sunshine Pro, where I control all aspects of my nutrients...when I add, how much I add...etc....in addition I grow most in a small 2 ltr container....easy to weigh, easy to handle....

I tried FFOF way back early in my growing days and did not ahve any luck out of it....was "informed" there was a diff in FFOF manufactured and packaged , then distributed in certain parts of the country....east of the mississippi in my case....regardless....never used it again yet actually believe my watering habits were partly to blame....had better result out of MG Organic after growing some patience....for years now, I've only started and grown in a nuteless soil such as Humboldt or Sunshine Pro, where I control all aspects of my nutrients...when I add, how much I add...etc....in addition I grow most in a small 2 ltr container....easy to weigh, easy to handle....
Just started using sunshine mix...auto an you have any tips or tricks for me,how did you like the sunshine mix

ffof east coat vs weat coast

yea i read on a thread (but now i cant find it to post it for you) but its say fox farm east coast and west coast use diffrent stuff...cant remeber what the difrence was but it had to do with in the west coast fox farm use wood chip from oak and red woof in there soil ill keep lookin i know muddy posted it but idk where ill post it for you when i find it

I would still get some type of ph meter just to be on the safe side. I think you're gonna do fine. Just be sure you don't give any nutes for at least 10 days ( sorry can't stress that enough ).

I agree with Jasl mate.
PH meter is really really important to grow, i'm really sorry for not having bought one early. It would save me from problems that i'm having now!
Even if you're not growing on the ground i suggest you to get a decent PH meter, try to get a digital instead of the dropper tests kit (i'm using one to check the runoff water and it's shitty).

I would still get some type of ph meter just to be on the safe side. I think you're gonna do fine. Just be sure you don't give any nutes for at least 10 days ( sorry can't stress that enough ).

yea i know i cant stress enough either this my first auto run but just hearing how sensitive they are im scared but i think i guna do real good i had phammydavis come ova and help me set up he dose sog and they off the hook we planted 20 yesterday in pots and 5 already sprouted......goto this link this to see phammydavis shyt best sog of autos i seen https://www.autoflower.org/f5/phammydavis-****45-easyryders****-soil-2x1000w-hps-7549-3.html

I agree with Jasl mate.
PH meter is really really important to grow, i'm really sorry for not having bought one early. It would save me from problems that i'm having now!
Even if you're not growing on the ground i suggest you to get a decent PH meter, try to get a digital instead of the dropper tests kit (i'm using one to check the runoff water and it's shitty).

yep leaving out the door to go buy one decied to do them in pots im still going to take your advice and get a digi

Back