Mephisto Genetics Cosmic Queen

Yeah I hope @mephisto sees all the love for sour hound and decides to hang on to it for a little bit longer at least. Maybe long enough to make some regs so we can all breed as many sour hound as we want. I'm an every day smoker of over 20 years. I need very potent meds for relief.

Nice to see you back around man. Got any pictures of said cosmic?

@derek420colorado How does the GBD supersoil mix compare to Kindsoil for you? What are the pros and cons of each, in your experience?

@derek420colorado How does the GBD supersoil mix compare to Kindsoil for you? What are the pros and cons of each, in your experience?
Both of them worked well and as advertised but I would have to say that the GBD super soil is way easier to manage for one and I would much rather buy my product from Mitch and the gang then some other company. Now that’s not saying anything bad at all about kindsoil it worked great and did what it was supposed to however I would just assume get a small bag of powder versus a giant bag of really stinky dirt. One thing that I have noticed about GBD super soil is that it’s a little bit heavy on the nitrogen at the beginning of the stretch but they seem to grow through it with not much trouble and this could also be a strain specific problem. I hope this helps

Both of them worked well and as advertised but I would have to say that the GBD super soil is way easier to manage for one and I would much rather buy my product from Mitch and the gang then some other company. Now that’s not saying anything bad at all about kindsoil it worked great and did what it was supposed to however I would just assume get a small bag of powder versus a giant bag of really stinky dirt. One thing that I have noticed about GBD super soil is that it’s a little bit heavy on the nitrogen at the beginning of the stretch but they seem to grow through it with not much trouble and this could also be a strain specific problem. I hope this helps

Thanks for the info. That's helpful to hear perspective from someone who's used both. Do you have to let the soil cook/sit with the GBD powder before planting? I'm taking a wild guess here and may be totally off, but it sounds like perhaps it's just the typical super soil amendments minus the soil like blood meal, guano, fish meal, etc?

As far as I'm concerned, organic super soil is the only way for me going forward. The ease of use and the fact that you don't have to whip up different concentrations of nutes for different plants at different stages makes it so much more error free. Not to mention the fact that it makes my herb smell and taste better than almost anything I've had that used non-organic nutes.

As far as I'm concerned, organic super soil is the only way for me going forward. The ease of use and the fact that you don't have to whip up different concentrations of nutes for different plants at different stages makes it so much more error free. Not to mention the fact that it makes my herb smell and taste better than almost anything I've had that used non-organic nutes.
Yes indeed. If I didn’t have 2 thousand dollars worth of advanced nutes to use before they go bad I will probably never use nutes for soil again either. Super soils are perfect for autos for sure

Yes indeed. If I didn’t have 2 thousand dollars worth of advanced nutes to use before they go bad I will probably never use nutes for soil again either. Super soils are perfect for autos for sure
Glad that I'm not the only one that spent a boatload of money on nutrients. I had GDP's super soil in my cart and was going to check out last night, but they ran out of stock.

Back