Cosmic queen

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N)
Yes around day 18

Soil/hydro:

Soil

Nutes:

Roots organic and GBD’s super soil

Light (kind and schedule):

The Dream Farm hybrid half sunlight and half HID. 1360 w LEC and 2200 w of de HPS

From seed to harvest date: __days

65ish

Dry Yield: _g

58 g

High/Effect Duration:

The high was amazing it comes on very quick and settles in behind the eyes, then moves into an amazing euphoric bliss lasting at least a couple of hours

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:
The nugs were tight,dense and super frosty and has always looked like top shelf dispensary quality nugs
THE GROWTH:

As with all of the Mephisto gear. It grew even though I neglected and abused them. the cosmic queens were unfortunate in the fact that they suffered from the move To the house of dreams from the dream farm. Heck they didn’t have light on them for almost a week and still managed to give me a couple ounces per plant. It’s just a testament to how well Mitch and the gang do

THE SMELL:

I have to say that this is probably the best smelling weed I’ve ever had and this is in my 20 years plus of smoking marijuana. It’s hard to describe it was a mix of bad hobos breath, old stinky gym socks, mixed with a rotted Berry rind. I had several people tell me that they had to double and triple bag it Due to the smell

THE SMOKE:

It burned wonderfully with a nice white ash. And the way that I can always tell if a smoke is top-notch like elite level is that even at the end of the bowl you can still taste that nice sweet funk

Nice report. Lmao @ bad Hobo's breath.
You know sometimes there are just certain smells that stick with you I was on the bus one time and had this hobo talking to me I swear it was one of the worst stenches of my life have not smelled it since that day until the Kosmik queen LOL

You know sometimes there are just certain smells that stick with you I was on the bus one time and had this hobo talking to me I swear it was one of the worst stenches of my life have not smelled it since that day until the Kosmik queen LOL
I used to work with a guy that was a meth addict. His breath would just be rank. We used to call him meth breath.

Thanks @derek420colorado looks like I'll be ordering a bunch of these. Gonna try the others as well. Also I really like your description of the smell very nice. Great smoke report

I ordered sour hound because of your smoke report on her.
Awesome! Have you grown out the sour hound yet. It still is prob in my top 3 meph strains so far. I should do a list of my favs so far in order. I think I have done 14 or 15 strains so far including what I have going now

That would be great. I have one above soil now and one in soil. She hadn't popped it's been a while so I dug around there she was unopened. So I saw recently some guy opens his seeds and save s a week with good luck. She wasn't moving anyways so I peeled the shell. The root was still white. She's just below the surface I'll give her a couple days if nothing I have a chem bubbly I just soaked (2) Lol can't stop. I have some more sour hound seeds but will order more before they're out I hope. Yes please put up a list. Size and whatever else u remember. Thanks @derek420colorado. I'm looking forward to 70 days from now lol.

That would be great. I have one above soil now and one in soil. She hadn't popped it's been a while so I dug around there she was unopened. So I saw recently some guy opens his seeds and save s a week with good luck. She wasn't moving anyways so I peeled the shell. The root was still white. She's just below the surface I'll give her a couple days if nothing I have a chem bubbly I just soaked (2) Lol can't stop. I have some more sour hound seeds but will order more before they're out I hope. Yes please put up a list. Size and whatever else u remember. Thanks @derek420colorado. I'm looking forward to 70 days from now lol.
Yeah you and me both. I am pretty stoked for this round I have goin almost all illuminautos this time. I have two hbbss’ goin but other than that it’s all illums this time. You are goin yo love the SH’s for sure! I am going to order some more in the next week or so I think

Back