Indoor Conversion therapy for gold glue

Nice job! That's quite the step to take I feel like. Reversing and making your own seeds, really cool aspect of growing. I am impressed. I'm just a bit confused on one thing, is that latest pic from one of the seeds you made?

They are all fem auto seeds. Yes the pic is the resulting cross of GG × sour stomper. It was a fun project. Looks like I will never run out of seeds of it either.

They are all fem auto seeds. Yes the pic is the resulting cross of GG × sour stomper. It was a fun project. Looks like I will never run out of seeds of it either.
Well awesome. I'm gonna have to try this real soon! Where'd you get the spray?

Well awesome. I'm gonna have to try this real soon! Where'd you get the spray?
I got it from this dude on strainly, https://www.strainly.io/en/tonedef doesn't look like he has any listed at the moment. It was very easy to do you should try. I will do it again next year hopefully with my last few Tyrone specials.

Reactions: Suki

beavens

Thanks for the info!
Awesome job...on day 9 of spraying a branch on my blackstrap and other than a few brown pistols I got nothing to indicate reversing.....still gonna keep at it though. Bought chems and mixed myself, if nothing happens on this one will try a side by side comparison of pre made with self made....Might be I got sold stuff that looks like but isn't the right chem.

Awesome job...on day 9 of spraying a branch on my blackstrap and other than a few brown pistols I got nothing to indicate reversing.....still gonna keep at it though. Bought chems and mixed myself, if nothing happens on this one will try a side by side comparison of pre made with self made....Might be I got sold stuff that looks like but isn't the right chem.
I started before she started flowering. The guy I bought sts from told me it's best to start before you see her start flowering. I sprayed about ever 4-5 days and only like 4 times. The gold glue was completely soaked when I sprayed her. She changed so completely I didn't get any viable s1 seeds off her. The stomper so laden with seed the buds are pretty much worthless to smoke by the time you remove all the seeds out a nug.

I messaged the guy I bought from as I don't see any sts listing at all anymore on strainly. I wonder if they made them stop selling it? I will post his reply when I get it. His stuff works for sure.

Yeah, I noticed her showing sex, then about 3/4 days later went at her with the sts and noticed all the tufts already in place. It's a wash on the plant so gonna keep at her till she dies hoping to get some pollen.....got 4 beans left so it'll come in handy.
Freaking awesome looking plant though.
20211028_074010.jpg

the top
20211028_074001.jpg

the branch I've been spraying.

Very cool looking plant man. Yeah she's probably to far. Start spray earlier next round.
Yeah, gonna put her in the small tent, load up the autopots and move to the next group...Red Congolese and DP autos

Back